Location: Victor Valley College, Building 30, Room #14
18422 Bear Valley Rd. Victorville, CA 92395
Dates/Times: Saturdays 09/23/2017 & 09/30/2017 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Retirement means many different things to many different people. No matter how you see your retirement, the best way to make it a reality is to develop a plan – and actually see it through. Making sure you have enough income and assets to live comfortably will allow you to retire from your job, not your way of life.
This six-hour course, taught over two sessions, will include topics such as:
- Is retiring early the right choice?
- How to create retirement lifestyle goals.
- What’s the difference between traditional and non-traditional investments?
- How to avoid probate and costly delays with proper estate planning.
- What if I need long-term care?
- How to manage out-of-control debt.
- What doesn’t Medicare cover?
- How to reduce risk and taxes.
- Should I convert my ROTH IRA?
- How to avoid irreversible distribution mistakes with your pension.
- Should I rollover my 401(k)?
This course is not biased toward any company or product, but rather focuses on the concepts needed to make informed, confident decisions to help you take control of your retirement!
Your instructors are Chris Martin, Financial Advisor and Victoria Martin, Estate Planning Attorney with ArchAngel Financial Services Inc., serving the High Desert Communities for over 20 years. Chris Martin is a Registered Principal and Advisory Associate and Victoria Martin a Registered Representative and Advisory Associate offering securities through Centaurus Financial Inc., member FINRA and SIPC and a registered Broker-Dealer. CA Insurance License #0C43480.
If you need additional information or have questions, please feel free to call Gabi in the Contract & Community Education Department at 760-245-4271 ext. 2741 or Frank Castanos at ext. 2152.
Campus Map (Campus-Easy-Access-Map-2016.pdf, 1,693 Kb) [Download]