Date: January 4, 2020 & February 17, 2020
Location: Regional Public Safety Training Center, 19190 Navajo Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307
Dress Code: Appropriate dress for class is required. It is the student’s responsibility to maintain a clean, neat professional appearance.
Acceptable dress includes:
- Issued Department Uniform
- Business Casual
Unacceptable dress includes:
- Shorts, flip flops, cutoffs, tank or halter tops
- Clothing which is inappropriately worn, stained, soiled or unpressed
- Clothing or decoration which expresses a political opinion, or expresses an attitude or opinion contrary to the public safety codes of ethics
- Students may not wear a hat inside any facility except as specifically required by the course they are attending
Questions: For questions please contact Heath Cohen at: 760-245-4271 ext. 3116 or Heath.Cohen@vvc.edu
*Please note this class is non-refundable.
No posts found